Thursday, March 31, 2005

More Fast Food!

We were munching away on this for lunch yesterday when I thought of adding it to the blog, so no photos I'm afraid!

Quick Lunchtime Pizza

Nice thick slice of bread
tomato puree
oregano
cottage cheese
pepper - black or cayenne
pimento stuffed olives

Toast one side of the bread. Add a good squirt of tomato puree to the non toasted side, sprinkle on some oregano and spread over bread.

Spoon on cottage cheese, add sliced olives and pepper.

Pop under the grill until warmed through.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

yay- you have blogged!
mmm-yum- I forgot about this one, I used to do it for dd1, yonks ago. Cottage cheese,though,not tried that on pizza.
I was going to do pizza today in the breadmaker, but didn't get it together- I think I'll have to do it on the timer so it starts making itself at the right time- I always forget to start tea in advance!

10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home