Wednesday, June 15, 2005

strawberry and banana smoothie


strawberry and banana smoothie-
blend 1 1/2- 2 punnets of strawberries + 1 banana + a bit of milk (optional, but a bit of liquid makes it more drinkable).
Enough or 3 drinks.

making a smoothie

using the blender
I'm so glad Mave persuaded me to start using this as I was a bit worried it was going to become one of those kitchen gadgets that just sit there, taking up space (like the waffle maker- must try that some time). Well, at least it looks nice! She had the right attitude, anyway: have a go with it, read instructions later, (or never, in her case). I tend to be a bit of a technophobe, when it comes to gadgets, but you won't beleive that, looking at this photo- yes, my entire kitchen work surface is covered in electrical appliances!

1 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

I know what you mean about appliances. I wnat a rice cooker now! I do have a waffle machine that is going on freecycle/car boot soon 'cos every time I use it when I open it the waffle has stuck, rips apart and is a mushy mess.
Nice smoothy by the way!

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home